10 Things That Inspire Me
“Inspiration is everywhere SOFTEN in UNEXPECTED PLACES: You just have to keep your eyes OPEN.”
What’s inspiring to you? Is it photography, people, beautiful places, history, creative works of art? Where do you find inspiration?
Life is full of possibilities it is up to us to make the most of it. Have you ever just wrote down a list of things that inspire you? Have you ever been inspired? Today I would like to share with you 10 things that inspire me.
- Faith:“Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.” (Hebrews 11:1 NIV) The faith that I have what keeps me going especially when times are rough. When I celebrate times of great joy my faith is still there because no matter what happens in my life, faith is my everlasting hope. That is inspiring to me.
- Family: Family gives me their unconditional love and support. They are my backbone the people who have raised, sheltered, educated, pushed and nurtured me.
- Friends: They motivate me and inspire me to be the best person I can be. They have shown me love, support, understanding and respect.
- Love: Love is amazing experience. “Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.” (1 Corinthians 13:4-7) Love is the most beautiful thing that anyone can experience.
- Music: Music is the voice of the soul. Music feeds our minds, bodies and souls. Music is made up of creativity and music makes me feel wonderful. Music is my inspiration.
- Journalism: Whether it is new media, broadcast journalism, or digital media – I love the world of journalism especially news. News is story-telling and the passion of uncovering the truth that comes with it.
- Writing: Writing gives me the means to express myself. Writing gives me a purpose to express my thoughts and feelings not just on paper. What inspires me about writing is great writers like Maya Angelou and Langston Hughes.
- Perseverance:Life is not an easy road. Life throws curve balls and drives us to different directions sometimes. Life sometimes knocks us down but when people decide to not let the curve balls get the best of them they get right back up to move forward towards their dreams in life – that is truly inspiring!
- Happiness: Do you love the expression on someone’s face when they are smiling. How about the glow in their eyes or the body language they give off. Happiness is a wonderful thing to see on anyone’s face. That is inspiring to see.
- Clarity: There are moments in your life where your job consumes you and you’re stressing over personal matters that you just want to disappear. Then you think about the bigger picture and what’s truly important in your life. There is inspiration to be found in those moments that bring inner peace.